I really need some advice please ...

(4 Posts)
GettingGoing Fri 08-Feb-13 23:21:10

Thank you. Sorted smile

DolomitesDonkey Thu 07-Feb-13 16:34:36

Open it in Microsoft image editor. Click "edit". Re-size.

MrsMushroom Thu 07-Feb-13 13:09:42

No it won't be rude to ask someone else to work on it at all. It's yours...he made it but it belongs to you.

You could try tinypng.org/ that site to shrink the file...it looks good and is free.

GettingGoing Thu 07-Feb-13 10:51:06

Hi. I am a regular, but have nc.

I have just had a website designed by someone I have worked with before. He is very good, easy to deal with, and has added way more value than the paltry amount I have paid him (I gave him a budget and he just kept going ... I think he liked the idea and had a lull in work). I have made clear I will pay for any extra work now as I feel a bit bad about him doing so much extra work on my site.

However, I imagine he is now very busy as he is very difficult to get hold of. He designed my logo and sent it to me in a PGN file. I have lost nearly a week's work now because I need the logo shrunk to start a Facebook and LinkedIn page. I have mailed and called for several days (nearly a week) and am getting a bit frantic as I only have a small timescale to get this business off the ground before my life gets busy again.

Firstly, does anyone know how to manipulate a PGN image? Secondly, is it going to look really rude if I ask someone else to work on his logo?

Many thanks.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now