Are Regus offices open at week-ends (hourly or daily rental)?

(7 Posts)
MyNewVenture Thu 07-Feb-13 10:38:25

If anyone else reads this thread in the hope of finding somewhere at week-ends, I have found some, so PM me. Very £££ though.

MyNewVenture Mon 04-Feb-13 23:14:36

Thanks! Spend most of this morning searching and though there are companies, they are very expensive compared to Regus etc during the week. Lowest option was £150 (cf £20 Regus during the week) - highest was £6K !

Geeklover Mon 04-Feb-13 18:41:24

Hi sorry never seen this again.
Have a try on the net looking for business centres.
There are loads of smaller companies that you might find more accommodating and a bit cheaper.

Regus Mon 04-Feb-13 16:29:23

Hi - We don’t open on weekends as a rule but have a few Regus centres that do (e.g. Berkeley Square in London). We can definitely arrange to open if required. Please contact us at customer.service@regus.com and we'll be happy to assist you. Thanks!

MyNewVenture Sat 02-Feb-13 20:54:56

Oh dear. Thanks Geeklover. Do you know anywhere better that would be open at week-ends?

Geeklover Sat 02-Feb-13 18:39:52

I worked for Regus many moons ago. Awful awful place.
Anyway that doesn't answer. We weren't open at weekends as a rule but manager would have staff for a booking to use conference room etc on a weekend. If people were willing to pay she would open. Still a horrible bunch. Very generous budget for monthly staff meeting though. grin

MyNewVenture Sat 02-Feb-13 17:35:30

Can anyone help please?

Also, I have read some pretty negative stuff on-line about them tying people into contacts etc, but if I was just renting for the hour or the day, there aren't any loopholes I need to be aware of are there? I wouldn't use their network or phones etc.

Many thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now