Are Regus offices open at week-ends (hourly or daily rental)?

(7 Posts)
MyNewVenture Sat 02-Feb-13 17:35:30

Can anyone help please?

Also, I have read some pretty negative stuff on-line about them tying people into contacts etc, but if I was just renting for the hour or the day, there aren't any loopholes I need to be aware of are there? I wouldn't use their network or phones etc.

Many thanks

Geeklover Sat 02-Feb-13 18:39:52

I worked for Regus many moons ago. Awful awful place.
Anyway that doesn't answer. We weren't open at weekends as a rule but manager would have staff for a booking to use conference room etc on a weekend. If people were willing to pay she would open. Still a horrible bunch. Very generous budget for monthly staff meeting though. grin

MyNewVenture Sat 02-Feb-13 20:54:56

Oh dear. Thanks Geeklover. Do you know anywhere better that would be open at week-ends?

Regus Mon 04-Feb-13 16:29:23

Hi - We don’t open on weekends as a rule but have a few Regus centres that do (e.g. Berkeley Square in London). We can definitely arrange to open if required. Please contact us at customer.service@regus.com and we'll be happy to assist you. Thanks!

Geeklover Mon 04-Feb-13 18:41:24

Hi sorry never seen this again.
Have a try on the net looking for business centres.
There are loads of smaller companies that you might find more accommodating and a bit cheaper.

MyNewVenture Mon 04-Feb-13 23:14:36

Thanks! Spend most of this morning searching and though there are companies, they are very expensive compared to Regus etc during the week. Lowest option was £150 (cf £20 Regus during the week) - highest was £6K !

MyNewVenture Thu 07-Feb-13 10:38:25

If anyone else reads this thread in the hope of finding somewhere at week-ends, I have found some, so PM me. Very £££ though.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now