I need help-Baby Cereals, Bio-Chemist

(5 Posts)
LJPabs Sun 27-Jan-13 13:39:29

Hi there,
Tee2072, I am asking if anyone has experience in this sector or has general knowledge as I will be doing this from scratch.

LJPabs Sun 27-Jan-13 13:29:36

Hi there,
Tee2072, I am asking if anyone has experience in this sector or has general knowledge as I will be doing this from scratch.
ItsAllGoingToBeFine, thank you I hadn't thought of that.
Thank you.

ItsAllGoingToBeFine Sun 27-Jan-13 13:12:21

With respect to the machinery, I think many small firms subcontract out to bigger firms. Eg Dalepak makes meat products for loads of brands. I think you would need to contact some of the larger brands who make similar products to those you propose and see if they can help. I don't think you would normally own your own plant.

With respect to a biochemist, have you tried linked in or advertising?

Tee2072 Sun 27-Jan-13 13:06:58

I'm not sure what kind of help you are looking for. Someone who already does this? Or what?

LJPabs Sun 27-Jan-13 12:58:27

Hi,
I am interested in getting into the baby food industry and I need some advice. I know I need to have my own recepies but for baby cereals I would need machinery to have the food processed. I have done a few google searches and have not found any, most do main course foods. Also, I need a biochemist to work with and have not had much joy there either. Can anyone help ?
Thanks in advance.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now