sales skills

(3 Posts)
gussiegrips Tue 20-Nov-12 20:40:29

I've been lucky enough to have been given support from companies who manufacture goods which are relevant to my physio parties - they have sent me boxes of their goodies on 6 month "sale or return" basis.

I ran a fundraising event on Saturday night - a Giant Gusset Grip, where I trialled my pelvic floor information/stand up comedy combo, and it went really well. Way better than I'd hoped, smashing.

However, no-one bought any of the gadgets.

No-one placed an order.

lots of interest, lots of "that's a good idea" and lots of information seeking - but, no one putting their hands in their pockets.

I told them what the gadgets did, why they were effective, how we were able to offer a discount and also supply a couple of freebies. The goods are great, they are really effective and I don't have any qualms about recommending them at all.

Any hints or tips to turn me into Del Boy would be gratefully received...

Gussiegrips, you are just the person I could do with speaking to. I was talking to a friend yesterday who was saying she thinks weak pelvic floors might be the problem when I told her of a problem. Would I be able to pm you, if you think it might be right you might have a sale sat right here smile

gussiegrips Wed 21-Nov-12 08:25:00

Absolutely, PM away!

My plan is to change the world, one fanjo at a time - your pal's will be a good start...

If you have a look at my profile, the website and my email details are on there - if she prefers that to PMing.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now