Business name

(6 Posts)
ethelb Thu 13-Dec-12 17:53:46

I think business names for onlibe businesses should have some kind of lication name in them. Like English Card Company. That way you will get a highly relevant audiencw.

Entreprenizzle Mon 10-Dec-12 11:48:24

I love Thumbelina and Purple Raspberry too. I suppose it depends how you intend to advertise and how important it is that your business name describes what you do. If you are relying on word of mouth, a catchy 'purple raspberry' may be more appropriate.

aroomofherown Wed 21-Nov-12 16:24:30

I like the idea of keeping it open for diversification - moonpig is well remembered even though it says nothing about cards.

Something easy to remember and also type for when you get your website.

I love Purple Raspberry.

FriendlyLadybird Tue 20-Nov-12 21:06:10

Building on Heath's suggestions, Keepsake cards? Keepsake creations? Handmade for you? Or you could go completely wild and just give yourself a name without any definite meaning, like Thumbelina or Purple Raspberry -- excellent for diversification when you're ready.

But don't stress too much about the name, especially if it's stopping you getting started!

HeathRobinson Tue 20-Nov-12 20:24:41

Cards For You

Little Prints

Keepsakes

Likeaheadlesschicken Tue 20-Nov-12 20:17:27

I am looking for ideas for a very small business name, it will initially be for facebook and then should it become successful for my website. I will be producing personalised cards, made using photos of children/hand & footprints a bit like moonpig I suppose but more handmade and less mass produced. However I am seriously struggling with names...(not a good start!) any ideas would be gratefully received, I want to get started but can't without this!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now