Neither Mumsnet nor Barclays has checked the knowledge, experience or professional qualifications of anyone posting on Mumsnet Talk and cannot be held responsible for any advice given on the site. Please do not use this topic to post promotional messages about your business venture; if you do, your post may be deleted as spam.

Stationery business - best printer?

(4 Posts)
Likeaheadlesschicken Mon 19-Nov-12 12:42:14

Hi, I am thinking of setting up a business making stationery and cards, I wondered if anyone had any suggestions as to the best printer I could get to do this. Thanks in advance.

Likeaheadlesschicken Mon 19-Nov-12 20:15:59

Bump.....anyone....

ethelb Mon 19-Nov-12 21:19:42

Great idea. I work in publishing in my day job and we get stuff done by professional printers. Could you design and set up relationship with a printer? Otherwise mega bucks, room requirements and major tech ishoos.

Likeaheadlesschicken Tue 20-Nov-12 20:03:18

Thanks for replying, what I should have made clear is I wanted recommendations for an actual type of printer rather than a printing company, sorry!!! I hadn't thought about outsourcing the actual printing but ideally I want to do it all myself, it will probably start off as more of a hobby as I really enjoying doing it, but would really love it if I could make it into a small business. Now I'm off to start a thread on ideas for names!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now