Bully parent... Being stalked

(6 Posts)
SnoozingCat Wed 25-Sep-13 23:12:25

Hi there,

We had an incident where our child was bullied at school by another child.
The school didn't handle the situation very well and the head brushed over the situation despite witnesses. The bully's parent kept going in to see the head over and over and is still even now making out to be the injured 'bullied' party.
I avoid this woman as much as I can and tend to like to keep myself to myself as does my child who is very quiet. However I went to pickup my child tonight from an after school club and the bully's mother scowled at my son and then followed me as I left school (i didn't know she was following me till I got to the car) and started taking pictures on her phone blatantly in the middle of the road at me, my son and our car. She then went back into school to get her child. I think she's now taking it too far and is clearly starting to stalk/harass me.

Anyone got any thoughts what i should do as she clearly is a fruit loop and she's not going to let it drop as the incident happened months ago.

Should I speak to the school about it?

DPotter Wed 25-Sep-13 23:28:10

I'm no expert however I would think a call to the non-emergency police line would be more in order - certainly not the school; they have let you & your Dc down once.

You are frankly rubbish at this.

You get 8 points for a healthy adult wink

FavoriteThings Wed 25-Sep-13 23:40:53

Agree with DPotter.

I also think, and I could be wrong, that because the mum did the following of you and the pictures, outside of school, that that particular bit is not to do with school? As I said though, I could be wrong on that part.

SnoozingCat Thu 26-Sep-13 12:40:56

Thx for the replies.

The bully's mum following us is on school premises (on cctv) then she literally stood outside the gates taking pictures which I hope will also be on cctv. I've tried the school first but they're looking into what they can do. They're also likely to involve the community police. It's a very odd situation.

FavoriteThings Thu 26-Sep-13 13:58:22

Hope you get it resolved. Keep us posted.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now