Note: This topic is for discussing breastpumps. If you want to buy or sell breastpumps, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Melted breast pump air tube!

(3 Posts)
reallytireddad Fri 22-Aug-14 11:57:23

I had the same melted-airline problem, a quick visit to the local aquatics store and I had purchased a replacement at 30p per foot length.

RickEmmaandIsaac Thu 12-Dec-13 12:05:13

Hi, we had the same problem yesterday! I managed to salvage a couple of inches from the tube so it's still useable. I've just ordered a replacement tube from ebay:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CLEAR-SILICONE-Tubing-Hose-Pipe-Pond-Aquarium-Fish-Tank-Air-Pump-Carp-Tube-Rig-/261112380980?pt=UK_SportingGoods_FishingAcces_RL&var=&hash=item3ccb82be34

It's not a tommee tipee one but will do the job. The size is 3mm ID x 5mm OD. Hope this helps.

Beccy1234 Fri 09-Nov-12 17:55:55

Hello!
I have been a little bit silly and microwaved the air tube from my tommee tippee electric breast pump (closer to nature single breast pump). Unfort it's melted completely and is unusable (I blame the sleepless nights!!). Has anyone ever damaged the air tube from any tommee tippee breast pump and needed to look for a replacement? If so, is it possible to get one? and where from? I've tried the tommee tippee website but all I can find is a helpline number where they apparently call you back (but haven't done so as yet and probably won't until next week I'd have thought). I've found nothing else online other than that.
If anyone has any advice that would be brill!x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now