Note: This topic is for discussing breastpumps. If you want to buy or sell breastpumps, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Hiring an electric breastpump ~ possible?

(7 Posts)
titan Fri 31-May-13 11:37:52

I found my local NCT unhelpful. They didn't have any pumps available. I hired from Ardo. It was very easy. They delivered and then collected when I was finished. It was around £30 per month for a hospital grade pump that would cost over £800 to buy.

Mz123 Fri 31-May-13 11:35:13

Hello I was hoping to rent a breast pump but not sure of the cost can anyone help please and where.

Thanks in advance!

CubC Mon 29-Oct-12 12:24:06

Hello! Breast pumps can be hired through a company called Ardo - you can find them here: Ardo - Breast Pump Hire

Hope this helps!

hellymelly Fri 18-May-12 14:28:46

Or try the boards, or freecycle, as they are often chucked out. I have one and have used it once, when I had a blocked duct, and would post you mine except I'm still bf and may need it if I get a blockage again. So you may well easily pick up one for nothing.

Raph71 Fri 18-May-12 14:26:09

thank you!

EldonAve Fri 18-May-12 13:26:25
Raph71 Fri 18-May-12 12:55:59

I am only considering breastfeeding for a short period but know i will need to express. Is it possible to hire good quality electric breast pumps from e.g. a pharmacy? If so, where (Boots seem to only have them for sale)? thank you

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now