converting single Medela swing pump to double?

(5 Posts)
buttershy Thu 02-Jun-16 14:52:33

Has anyone done this? If so can you link me to where you bought the tubing, I hear the only drawback is a slight decrease in suction but this can be alleviated by turning the pump up (so long as you don't already use it on max)

Thanks

Butterchunks Wed 15-Jun-16 23:33:48

Search for medela double pump hack on YouTube to get some ideas. I got extra tubing from Ana wiz eBay store and a y shaped tubing adapter, also from eBay. I would recommend buying some parafilm too to wrap around the tubing joints to increase the seal (surprise surprise, eBay). You cut strips like you would a plaster and stretch it out, wrapping around to make any tube joins around the y shaped splitter more air right.

Butterchunks Wed 15-Jun-16 23:40:15

If you pm me your address I'll send you the tubing adapter i bought. I never got round to trying it out myself (wasn't well enough to keep expressing) but I can poo it in an envelop for you.

Butterchunks Wed 15-Jun-16 23:41:30

Oh dear.

I can POP it in an envelope for you

buttershy Thu 07-Jul-16 15:23:12

Butterchunks! I'm so sorry I never saw your reply! How do I private message you? Thank you so much for replying! XXXX

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now