breast pumps??

(7 Posts)
Whatwillbexo Tue 02-Feb-16 11:53:47

Hi all! I'll probably post this in a couple of topics to get the best advice  but could any of you recommend a good reliable electric breast pump please? I've tried the Tommee tippee closer to nature one and it broke in the first month! So am looking for something that works well and doesn't break easily also the quieter the better but not essential  Thankyou!!

hellhasnofurylikeahungrywoman Tue 02-Feb-16 11:58:05

Look at the Spectra 3 pump, it has a very good reputation.

Claraoswald36 Tue 02-Feb-16 12:01:00

Phillips avent electric pump was even better than the nct rental one I loved it!

Duckstar Tue 02-Feb-16 12:01:11

How often are you pumping? If you are pumping regularly (everyday) then I would recommend hiring a hospital grade pump. Medela hire them out as do some NCT groups. If you are an occasional pumper the Medela Swing Pump is very good.

CrazySexyCool123 Tue 02-Feb-16 12:07:36

I use the spectra s1 (double) but I pump a lot. It's quiet and comes with an inbuilt battery.

mumchkin Tue 02-Feb-16 12:37:45

Spectra S2. It is hospital grade for a fraction of the price and I found it better than the Medela Symphony I was renting. I'm a big fan.

HeyMicky Tue 02-Feb-16 13:43:16

Agree with the Spectra. Mine is great and v quiet

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now