It's 5.30am, I'm in China and I've got norks like melons

(6 Posts)
Azquilith Wed 20-Aug-14 05:33:11

It's 12.30pm here. It was an overnight flight straight to the office so I haven't slept. I'm away till Friday and am taking the opportunity to wean DS. My boobs are already exploding. I'm trying to sign off a multi million pound project and I'm wondering whether I can get someone to nip out for some cabbage leaves.

MinesAPintOfTea Wed 20-Aug-14 05:37:15

Go into the loos, get a wad of toilet paper and hand express for a minute. Just a tiny bit of milk less will be much more comfortable.

Azquilith Wed 20-Aug-14 07:22:54

Have milked myself, bizarre experience. Have also managed to get breast pads out of my suitcase in a crowded meeting room relatively surreptitiously

AggressiveBunting Wed 20-Aug-14 07:35:01

I once went to a conference in Singapore for 3 days. Was going to pump and dump..........except I hadnt pumped for ages and I couldnt get it to work- boobs would just not respond- god knows why. It was not good- I was also much more productive on one side than the other so by Day 3 I was very lopsided.

Rhianna1980 Thu 21-Aug-14 20:00:11

Have a hot shower and massage them/ express . Mine leaked when I got in the shower shock

bonbonpixie Sun 24-Aug-14 00:54:13

This happened to me quite recently. in the US. Although I wasn't actually trying to seek out restaurants with small screaming babies, by coincidence when I found them the milk just came flooding out. Quite bizarre really. Sorry. 'Wander round the streets of Beijing/Hong Kong/Shanghai/....... until in close proximity with small baby, wait till they inevitably cry and then um loiter'. Isn't really very good advice. Sorry OP I feel your pain. confused

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now