E cup + bra recommendations

(11 Posts)
PurplePunkPrincess Wed 02-Jul-14 22:30:11

I'm at least an e cup normally and breastfeeding my 4 week old. I have a couple but this is tmi and gross, my boobs are pushed together and end up a bit sweaty and smelly (though I think maybe milky as well) confused

I miss my normal wired bra that keeps each boob away from each other!

Do they exist? confused

Flywheel Wed 02-Jul-14 22:35:04

Yes - the Anita nursing bra. They're great

KirstyM2014 Wed 09-Jul-14 16:03:38

I have gg boobs and bought 2 from marks there not underwired but are great support

CityDweller Wed 09-Jul-14 21:49:51

Go get yourself fitted at Bravissimo, if you can bear it. I wore the Sophie bra they stock (also on their website, think it's made by Panache) and it did me and my 30H boobs fine for my 12+ months of needing a bf bra. It's also comfy and pretty (well, as pretty as any non-wired bf bra is going to be)

Poshsausage Wed 09-Jul-14 22:22:19

Nappy cream under the boobs helps

LJBanana Wed 09-Jul-14 22:30:38

G cup here and second the Anita nursing bra. So do good to be underwired again!

FatalCabbage Wed 09-Jul-14 22:33:30

Elle McPherson

Or convert proper bras. Wired bras that fit properly can be worn throughout feeding, once you're through the planet/spaniel's ear dichotomy of early supply...

RedCountryRoads Thu 10-Jul-14 00:05:11

Haven't tired it myself but one of my friends bought normal bras (cheaper than she normally would) then cut a hole where the nipple lives so it can just pop out and cover the hole with washable Breast pads. She says it hides her modesty better as well.

I'm an E to F cup depending on the store and although sweaty boob is still a problem I find Debenhams ones slightly better than Marks. Have yet to try the underwired ones. Can't quite afford it yet

HazleNutt Thu 10-Jul-14 11:50:45

Just wear a normal wired bra! (and convert, if you wish. Or just slide the strap off the shoulder and pull the cup down) It's a myth that you have to be in those uniboob softcup bras during breastfeeding.

leedy Thu 10-Jul-14 12:51:07

Further recommendation for the Anita underwired (I'm only a DD but I still feel its lovely underwirey benefit). Very supportive, comfy, looks mostly like a normal bra, and because it's a nursing bra it's designed so the underwires can't squish your ducts if you're in the right size.

leedy Thu 10-Jul-14 12:51:24

I swear I am not in the pay of Anita, I feel like I've been recommending it on message boards a lot!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now