Frugi nursing clothes... Gone forever?

(8 Posts)

I'm very newly pg, and need a new casual dress to wear for a pub meal next weekend. I'm not big enough for maternity wear yet.

Rather than get something I'll only wear for a couple of weeks I thought if get a nursing dress that I can get some good use out of after the baby arrives. Went straight to Frugi as I've liked their stuff in the past but there's no nursing clothes at all.

Just a problem with their website or have they stopped doing them? Any other recommendations?

Haribolover Wed 23-Apr-14 11:41:28

Mamas and papas have a decent range.

leedy Wed 23-Apr-14 13:12:40

The amusingly named Boob Design do some lovely things that are good for early pregnancy and nursing (though be aware that their "Before and After" range is more like proper maternity wear and was way too big for me by a few weeks postpartum) - here's their website, though you can find them in other shops if you don't want to have to pay postage from Sweden.

shop.boobdesign.com/en/4/nursing-wear

bobsmum Thu 24-Apr-14 19:36:29

Apparently it's just a website thing - Frugi mum stuff will be back as soon as their techy folks finish the revamp :-)

daftscotslass Thu 24-Apr-14 19:36:29

Don't worry, it hasn't gone forever - they only released their new BF range last month! They have had some big technical problems with the new site and their tech people are on it - it should be back up and running tomorrow!

flinty Thu 24-Apr-14 19:38:35

Frugi have just launched new website and there's been a glitch so nursing wear is not showing. It's not gone forever, hopefully it will be back very soon. They are working hard to get it fixed. They have just launched a new range and it looks fantastic, including a maxi dress, two dotty dresses, and some tunics here's a few pics of it. If you are wanting one give them a ring to order.

leedy Fri 25-Apr-14 10:35:51

Ooh, I like the look of that frock.

wallet bursts into flames

Argh! Only just checked back to the thread! It's the maxi dress I wanted. and the dotty ones ad the flowery ones

Too late now, but thy emailed saying the website had had some teethig problems. Glad I won't miss out completely, but just my luck on the timing!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now