teats that fit 'ready to feed' bottles

(7 Posts)
fairimum Fri 14-Mar-14 22:23:55

My daughter has prescribed neutriprem2 and they have just arrived and are now in the ready to feed bottles they sell in boots etc of other cow and gate milk - does anyone know if any teats screw straight onto these as would make life much easier when we go away?
Thanks

anothermrssmith Fri 14-Mar-14 22:32:09

sorry im just marking my place as my DD is on stage 1 cow and gate and on a shopping trip the other day hubby and I took longer than expected and had to feed her but had no bottles. Ended up buying a bottle of SMA as that was the only one sainsburys also had the teats for as well. Which was (kindof) fine but when trying to feed her I realised I had bought a med flow teat so ended up having to go back to buy a bottle as well. They had the small cow and gate which I would have gotten if I knew what teat would fit

MrsSpencerReid Fri 14-Mar-14 22:38:21

I think you can buy the from amazon/eBay let me have a look....

MrsSpencerReid Fri 14-Mar-14 22:42:11

You can order direct from sterifeed bit the are expensive, I'd take an empty 'normal' bottle and transfer!

MrsSpencerReid Fri 14-Mar-14 22:43:39

Or buy a few and sterilise them, (you can do this bug not for ever and ever) pop them in a little tub when going out?

fairimum Sun 16-Mar-14 19:31:53

anyone know if they medela onesfit them?? as know they fit the hospital breast milk storage bottles... at least so i was told x

fairimum Sun 16-Mar-14 19:50:38

or i have read the 'nuk classic' bottle teats and rings fit??? any one tried them?
thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now