Operation "Off the Boob" is a go but The boobs are different sizes!

(2 Posts)
Curlysoo Mon 18-Nov-13 11:08:59

So my beautiful boy is almost 14 months and due his lack of interest we are now almost entirely finished with bf. I have noticed however that I am left with one boob bigger than the other - it really isn't noticeable in my soft cup feeding bras but as soon as the under wired bras were dusted down and tried on I noticed that one boob appears deflated while the other generally fuller and plumper. A few month's back we had to really power feed through a duct blockage in the side which is now larger but it didn't seem like a problem at the time and it cleared quickly (I had the same issue with my first DS and I did the same thing but it didn't result in this). So if one boob is still "filling" slightly will the excess dissipate when I stop altogether? My babies are obviously worth it but is there an answer to this lop-sided feeling?

Jiltedjohnsjulie Mon 18-Nov-13 11:44:20

I think I'd leave it at least a couple of months after feeding has completely stopped, then have a look at them again. Mine too ages to settle smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now