Cartons of fresh whole milk

(9 Posts)

www.milkandmore.co.uk/Shop - these deliver small cartons (they dont deliver in my area, maybe they do in yours)

MrsNormanBates Sun 10-Nov-13 21:17:21

ilove yes of course, and I do, but that wasn't the question I asked.

could you not just give water when out and about?

wigglesrock Sat 09-Nov-13 20:28:15

McDonalds will decant one of their little bottles of milk into a lidded cup so it's easier to use a straw.

hettienne Sat 09-Nov-13 15:10:23

We get single serving cartons of fresh milk at my school, but they are ordered direct and delivered in bulk every few days so not sure if you can get them from shops.

It's Robert Wiseman cartons we get, but they also do little screw top snack pack ones www.muller-wiseman.co.uk/our-milk/black-and-white/the-black-and-white-range/

allbottledup Sat 09-Nov-13 11:19:49

Yes - they do exist (it's what small children have in school) but I don't think you'll find fresh, only UHT.

laura2323 Sat 09-Nov-13 09:13:12

I've seen them in asda or tesco. By the UHT milk (I think that's what it is! Not with the refrigerated milk) x

I've not seen them in normal shops I don't think.

I expect they're only available wholesale. Do you have access to a cash & carry?

MrsNormanBates Sat 09-Nov-13 03:49:12

Sorry if this isn't the correct place to post this.

Does anyone know of anywhere that sells small cartons of whole milk with straws to give to my 2 year old when we're out? I usually decant into a beaker etc, but when I was little, nursery used to give us a small carton of whole milk during snack time but can't seem to find any now.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now