DS (22m) came off the boob tonight and said....

(55 Posts)
FushandChups Wed 23-Oct-13 19:57:37

Nice! Just like that - made me smile

I also remember DD making yummy noises as she fed!

I struggled to establish bf with both my DC so its good to know they enjoy it and makes me glad i persevered. What things have your lo's said about your milk/boobs that have put a smile on your face?

PseudoBadger Wed 23-Oct-13 20:00:50

I remember a thread on here ages ago where someone said their dc said milk 'tastes like rainbows' grin

NachoAddict Wed 23-Oct-13 20:07:13

Aww how sweet. My ds has today started kissing my boob before he feeds with a great big mwah.

FarOverTheRainbow Wed 23-Oct-13 20:08:33

My DD is one and she often comes off, talks to my boob a little then has some more then talks and then has more smile

Wishfulmakeupping Wed 23-Oct-13 20:13:46

Ahhh my dd is only 9 months but she does come off the boob every now and then and has a little chat with it grin

Wishfulmakeupping Wed 23-Oct-13 20:14:30

She smiles when she see me getting the boob out too bless her heart

FarOverTheRainbow Wed 23-Oct-13 20:29:15

grin They do make you laugh. I can't walk around with no top on otherwise she gets so excited for milk

TerrorTremor Wed 23-Oct-13 20:34:50

My daughter is 7 months and she makes contented sighs when on the boob.

She also gives a big grin when she sees me pulling them out. smile

I am mix feeding for various reasons, so it's good she still loves the boobies. smile

Indith Wed 23-Oct-13 20:36:05

I love how excited 18 month old ds2 gets about milk. He is very polite, taps my chest and asks for "more this please" then bounces and giggles as I comply and fish a boob out smile

JesusInTheCabbageVan Wed 23-Oct-13 20:36:08

Wish mine got rave reviews sad I've had "Yuck!" (and this was after a long enthusiastic feed confused) and "Mucky!" said sternly after he once picked a bit of fluff off my boob.

Told off by a 22mo for having dirty boobs. A new low.

DefiniteMaybe Wed 23-Oct-13 20:41:01

Hmm my dd 26months says mine tastes like ham. She does love ham tbf but still.

DS told DH just last night to "STOP LOOKING AT MY MILK. MINE BREASTS. MINE! LISTEN! NO LOOK NO MORE."

He's 2. DH was unfastening my necklace.

Actually, they're my breasts ds but I don't dare argue with him.

PseudoBadger Wed 23-Oct-13 20:49:00

grin

Indith Wed 23-Oct-13 20:49:05

grin Showy. A determined toddler is definitely not to be argued with.

NachoAddict Wed 23-Oct-13 20:52:34

Ds doesn't talk much yet, well apart from row row row but he does slap pat my chest when he wants milk.

Love Dh getting told off though.

TheBookofRuth Wed 23-Oct-13 20:55:56

DD calls my breasts my "ow ows". Because that's what I say as she yanks them roughly from my top.

SpookyWerewolf Wed 23-Oct-13 22:35:10

DS almost 15 months isn't talking yet but is very enthusiastic and has a great sense of humour as evidenced by him blowing raspberries on my breasts sometimes when it looks like he's about to latch on, then he looks at me, grins and we both laugh.

I love nursing, glad we persevered through those tough early days weeks months smile

FushandChups Wed 23-Oct-13 23:02:03

Show - that is priceless grin

DD makes me laugh as she took my bra to bed with her the other night.. She was proper cuddled up to it when i went in to say goodnight. She is 4.5!

mawbroon Thu 24-Oct-13 10:10:18

I remember when ds1 was about a year, he was nursing and he did the sign for "happy" at the same time. smile

TinyTear Thu 24-Oct-13 10:12:43

My DD (21 months) brings her dolly to feed as well before she gets started. I have to put dolly to breast and say yum yum and then she can have her milk
grin

mynameisnotmichaelcaine Thu 24-Oct-13 10:18:34

My ds1 used to say my milk was "yummier than anything". He stopped feeding at 3.5. He is now 7 and doesn't even remember bf. The other day when I was feeding baby ds, ds1 asked what I tasted like, so I expressed a bit into a cup. He said it "tastes of gross". DD (who also fed into toddlerhood) said it was "ok". Baby ds seems to like it though!

Alibabaandthe40nappies Thu 24-Oct-13 10:22:12

Showy - DS2 is like that. grin He plants big kisses on them before he has a feed which is so lovely, but he is very possessive of them.

He told me yesterday that milk was his favourite food, and will often ask for it to 'cheer up' various parts of himself that are allegedly hurt or sad.

MostlyLovingLurchers Thu 24-Oct-13 10:24:49

Ds says 'those are MY boobs - I luffs them I do', and gives them a little kiss when he finishes. Dp asks him how many boobs he has had and he says '123456 boobs' (I do only have 2!). I also find myself sometimes having to feed dumper trucks, victor the steam engine, and other random household items.

chocoluvva Thu 24-Oct-13 10:25:45

Aww. smile

I stopped BFing my two when they were 13 months old - sounds like I should have continued for longer.

ameliaandme Thu 24-Oct-13 13:54:18

My daughter hmmms the wheels on the bus when she feeds !

I like the one who said it tastes of rainbows smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now