really noisy eater (8 weeks ebf)

(7 Posts)
rosiedays Wed 11-Sep-13 16:20:33

My little princess sounds like a navie when she's eating and it's getting worse! !! Nothing discreet about public feeding here( which I'm not overly confident doing)
She has a constant clicking, She had tongue tie cut at 4 weeks but it's not made any difference to clicking which is now accompanied by a whole orchestra of other noises. Yumyumyum, mmmmm, with a finally of lip smacking.
She really is loud. ( turn tv up loud) it's a little embarrassing tbh. The nurse commented today when I fed after jabs! !!!
Oh wise mneters is there any thing i can do ( apart from grin and get on with it?
Have been to feeding groups but there not really my thing.

exoticfruits Wed 11-Sep-13 16:25:14

My middle one was like that - he sounded like a milking machine! I never found a solution.

Bunnychan Wed 11-Sep-13 16:27:33

Sounds just like my LO! The clicking & everything! No advice, sorry, except that you get used to it :-) x

DrinkFeckArseGirls Wed 11-Sep-13 16:37:02

Awww, that is very sweet smile

mrsmalcolmreynolds Fri 13-Sep-13 15:39:05

My 14wk old DS is like this although not quite as loud from the sound of it. I can hear the milk gurgling down his throat too. I actually quite like it as I know he's getting plenty of milk in contrast to DD who was a snacking stealth feeder grin

mrsmalcolmreynolds Fri 13-Sep-13 15:39:50

grin even

rosiedays Fri 13-Sep-13 22:18:01

Bless them all ;) at least we know they're enjoying their milk.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now