grrrr Clare B-C on Jezza Vine

(29 Posts)
pookamoo Mon 22-Jul-13 13:09:08

I shouldn't listen, I really shouldn't.

"there are some problems that can't be fixed" <sigh> That in itself is true, of course, but she'd just said that "lots" of women are unable to bf. Which goes against medical evidence. And historical, why is it that our generation suddenly unable to do it when our ancestors would have died out if that were true!

Not looking for a BF/FF debate. I am totally pro choice. I believe women need more support and information if they want to BF.

Just WHY is misinformation spread so much? It helps nobody.

tiktok Tue 23-Jul-13 23:52:51

Splatt, where is the judging? No one is judging women who don't breastfeed, for whatever reason.

MNPlovesthesunshine Wed 24-Jul-13 00:28:46

CBC is full of @&£? And she is linked to that other woman!!!!!!

She told mum 1, a mum of mine that tandem feeding her twins was dangerous, Mum 1 ignored her and hospital staff were shocked at CBC's attitude.

Mum 2 was having difficulty establishing bf after expressing for her preemie twins for 8 weeks, they were now 12 weeks when i met her and i gave her some strategies and tho dd didn't want to know the breast, ds was very enthusiastic and less windy, so she decided to have CBC round to see if more could be done to get ds off bottles completely and she was told that had she been a dairy cow she would have been shot and that she best stop 'torturing the child' and use bottles, this hurt her but she bounced back and 4 weeks later ds was ebf and continued to be so until 9months.

She is overpriced and dangerous.

SirBoobAlot Wed 24-Jul-13 01:31:34

She's a bloody idiot. I can't stand her, she's bad for my blood pressure.

And there is no judging. But pillocks like her spreading her incorrect crap around affect those that try to breastfeed / encounter difficulties whilst breastfeeding, because there has never been a single accurate fact out of her mouth. And that is harmful to all mothers.

pookamoo Wed 24-Jul-13 22:38:08

splatt I have walked in your shoes. I would never judge you.

I WILL however judge anyone who claims to be an expert in something but is just making it up as they go along (or as good as!).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now