What to do with used but still useable nursing bras?

(5 Posts)
newbroom Thu 20-Jun-13 13:43:48

As above really - have finally called it a day with breast feeding after 14 months, I have quite a few nursing bras and washable breast pads that are well used and washed but still useable so I don't want to bin them. But not sure if anyone would want second hand nursing bras - perhaps it's just a bit too personal for reusing? Don't want to put it in freecycle as have feeling it might bring out some weirdos ..

PoppyWearer Thu 20-Jun-13 13:51:48

I think I just put mine in the "Bra Bank". I did think about giving them to the local women's refuge at one point but can't remember why I didn't.

Itsboywonder Thu 20-Jun-13 13:52:14

I sold mine on eBay, got £3 or £4 for each one. They are so expensive I think people are happy to save a bit on money!

rrreow Thu 20-Jun-13 15:34:53

I put some on freecycle and waited for an email that mentioned being pregnant etc (rather than the generic 'can I have this' responses). Lady that picked them up was very grateful!

newbroom Thu 20-Jun-13 21:44:11

Thanks everyone - I don't think I could put them on eBay really, they're too scruffy! Maybe will try freecycle smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now