Men!!!!!

(13 Posts)
KatAndKit Thu 16-May-13 08:39:57

You are not being a drama queen. He is being a cock. Also a man child who expects you to be his mother and do everything for him.

LittleJack15 Thu 16-May-13 08:37:07

Thank you.
He is an arsehole because we live next door to my mum and she's a star! She does most things for me and little one clothes washing and cooking. So he only has to do his stuff like his own washing and cooking.
Sorry for having a moan but had to get of my chest and wondered if it was me being a drama queen.

BitBewildered Thu 16-May-13 07:45:35

Your DH is being very unpleasant. It is not because of his gender, it's because he's an arsehole. HTH

NandH Thu 16-May-13 07:28:21

my not so d p was like this too, I told him to fuck off and attempted to explain how tired I was (baby never slept!) and how shit I felt....he didn't sympathise, he then went on dating sites....for some unknown reason to me I'm still with him.

tell him to fuck off...

LittleJack15 Thu 16-May-13 07:27:07

Thank you.

Cravingdairy Thu 16-May-13 07:26:59

Agree with rainbow. And shelli!

Forgetfulmog Thu 16-May-13 07:26:29

What???? Your DH is an asshole. Feel free to show him this thread

EauRouge Thu 16-May-13 07:26:28

Fly off the handle?! My DH would be flying out of the window if he told me to get back into wife mode! shock

I think it's common for new parents to argue in the early days (never understood why some couples have a baby to 'save their relationship'). It will get easier. I'm sure to him it just looks like you are sitting around cuddling a baby all day, but it's exhausting doing the same feed, burp, change routine over and over again and not even being able to go for a pee when you want. Will you be able to sit down and have a chat with him? Or maybe write it all down if that would be better?

You don't get a rest when you have a 9 week old! Hope things get better between you and your DH flowers

Trazzletoes Thu 16-May-13 07:25:05

What shelli said.

Rainbowinthesky Thu 16-May-13 07:25:03

It's not men. It's your dh. Don't excuse him because he is a poor man and knows no better. Looking after a tiny baby is far more demanding I bet than his job.

shelli135 Thu 16-May-13 07:24:05

Tell him to fuck off

LittleJack15 Thu 16-May-13 07:22:17

Also at nights he gets a good night sleep away from baby.

LittleJack15 Thu 16-May-13 07:21:07

Not very happy this morning!!
My little one is 9weeks old on Friday and is very demanding. I've had a big argument with other half because he said to me when am I going to get back in wife mode and do stuff around the house!!
Was I wrong to fly off the handle when he said how hard he works and wanted a rest when he come home?
confusedconfused

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now