Tommee Tippee perfect prep

(53 Posts)
Charrin10 Wed 08-May-13 15:57:33

Has anyone got this? It's designed to create the perfect temperature bottle in under 2 mins (whist killing all the bacteria) very tempted to get but would like to know other mumsnet thoughts before I rush out and spend that sort of money! Thanks

5madthings Fri 15-Nov-13 19:25:18

You can do exactly that!

Just pre measure out your cooled boiled water so you know you are using the right amount if water.

So 6oz feed, mix the powder in a bottle with 2oz HOT water, then add 4oz of cooled boiled water, give a good shake and it it a 6oz feed pretty much the right temp.

NomDeClavier Fri 15-Nov-13 21:06:03

Many people do do that laughing

You need to make sure that a) you really shake the powder in so it does all get dispersed and b) you add the full correct amount of water, not just to the 6oz mark for a 6oz bottle but 6oz of water in total.

laughingeyes2013 Fri 15-Nov-13 21:16:43

Oh thanks for that! I will give it a go, I can imagine it will make life a whole lot easier!

I am combined feeding and to be truthful hating it sad. But this will make it a little simpler.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now