Nursing bra measurement requirements...

(2 Posts)
CityDweller Thu 25-Apr-13 20:51:38

Bravissimo. They have a small selection (and no padded ones) but at least you'll know your size and can then shop online. When I was fitted there the lady actually suggested some other brands to try that they don't stock, inc Bravado. Nursingbra-shop.co.uk have a good onlinr selection and a great 45-day return policy.

YouMaySayImADreamer Thu 25-Apr-13 16:31:31

Hi - just a quick one...it has just occured to me that maybe i should have been properly measured for my nursing bras. We are a bit short on money since ds came along so i just bought two in the mothercare sale and sort of guessed the size (silly i know!). But now ive noticed my boobs looking a bit saggy and in panic have realised maybe i should get properly measured.

I am going to get measured but i have never been measured for any kind of bra in my life. Please can someone recommend where is the best place to go? And do i go before or after a feed?! The ones i managed to get from mothercare are padded so ideally would like somewhere that sells the padded variety. Thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now