Nursing tops for big boobs

(10 Posts)
mumtoboys Wed 06-Mar-13 16:58:48

I'm due my fourth baby in the summer. I will probably use vest underneath normal tops later on but could do with a couple of "proper" nursing tops for the first couple of months in case it's hot.

Which brands are best for generous boobage. I'm usually around 32H/J when breastfeeding.

Thanks

I just use a vest top and whip a boob over the top!

mumtoboys Wed 06-Mar-13 17:19:44

That's fine. But I'm thinking I won't want two layers in the summer.

No, I mean literally just a vest. Nothing over it. The vest as the only layer.

mumtoboys Wed 06-Mar-13 17:33:42

OK, cool. Think that'll be fine for at home but prefer something else for when out. :-)

Gintonic Wed 06-Mar-13 19:14:43

I have a couple of jojo maman feeding tops which are quite generous in the boob area. But to be honest I find a t shirt is easier and actually more discreet, just lift it up!

Loislane78 Wed 06-Mar-13 19:27:17

I have some nice mamas and papas feeding tops (they almost always have sales on so just wait it out!). They look like two tops and are the ones with the slits in, tunic style, so good for hiding any tummy as well smile

This isn't it exactly but similar-ish. Good with jeans or dress up with a nice necklace.

Mamas and papas are pretty generous all over so don't get a huge size just for boobage. I'm 32 FF/G and size 12 easily fits.

https://m.mamasandpapas.com/products.php?category=maternity-clothes/shop-by-product/nursing-clothes#product-S0010277

McBaby Wed 06-Mar-13 19:59:21

Jojo feeding tops are good and medium fits my 34h.

Meringue33 Wed 06-Mar-13 22:53:18

Mamaway

DrMcDreamysWife Thu 07-Mar-13 19:38:04

The maman jojo ones are good. And I'm a 32h at the mo. although got a pretty good one from h and m recently - cheaper and simple t shirt with cross over and flap. Comfy too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now