Switching to cow's milk

(3 Posts)
JiltedJohnsJulie Fri 01-Mar-13 18:28:11

If he's on formula, could you start making his drinks up with part cows milk and then just increase the amount of cows milk? Don't really know anything about the guel at all sorry but can't see how it would help,

mrscog Wed 27-Feb-13 21:33:07

My Ds is 1 next week and he's started having full fat cows milk as a morning and afternoon snack. He seems to like it, but is an amazing eater anyway so maybe he'd just have anything. I'm still bf at wake up and bedtime though to ease the transition.

gloucestergirl Wed 27-Feb-13 21:06:19

My baby is 1 year and I want to switch from formula to cow's milk. Can anyone give me advice or positive/negative experiences?

I live in Sweden where they are almost obsessive about something called vällning in swedish (in case there are any swedes reading this), which translates into guel. Is it used in the UK? Is it 'good night milk'? Does it help weaning from milk to food? DD doesn't like it much at all, so I'm wondering about perserving.

Thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now