Anyone else' LO think their boob has handles? (lighthearted)

(9 Posts)
Loislane78 Fri 22-Feb-13 18:51:10

Started weaning a few weeks ago but introduced a sippy cup for her to play with/get used to a while ago.

All good, except she now thinks all drinking receptacles have handles and keeps grabbing my boob and pulling it toward her during feeds - ouch!!! She thinks it funny as well!

Can't wait for the teeth to arrive hmm

CitrusyOne Fri 22-Feb-13 21:58:57

Dd (4 months) has such sharp little fingernails that however often I try to cut them I still end up looking like I've been dragged through brambles boobs first.

Jacksmania Fri 22-Feb-13 22:09:34

Mind were dials. Or volume buttons. To be twiddled from the "on" to the "off" position incessantly repeatedly.

That's the only thing I don't miss about nursing. Weaned DS two years ago... still miss it.

MustTidyUpMustTidyUp Fri 22-Feb-13 22:11:13

DC3 was the most terrible fiddler. Always scratching and pinching. Used to drive me crazy and wold try and hold her little hands down.
I suppose I just got used to it - she BF until about 18 months.
I miss it now sad.

DoingTheSwanThing Fri 22-Feb-13 23:38:12

DD paws at mine like a small feline, it's very sweet. Her brother grabs a handful and flings towards mouth. Then has a good gummy chomp/pull/stretch when he's done. Sigh.

Jacksmania Sat 23-Feb-13 02:29:08

See, now I miss nursing even more. sad but the twiddling was awful

MooseBeTimeForCoffee Sat 23-Feb-13 02:42:29

Yup. Mine constantly tunes the one not bring used in to Booby FM. He's also just learned how to blow raspberries and is fascinated by it.

He used to pull off and grin at me whilst a dribble of milk would roll down his chin. I miss that already and we're not finished yet smile

Jacksmania Sat 23-Feb-13 15:29:29

Awwwwwww smile
DS really loves sleeping with us and still crawls in at every opportunity. He's 5. And occasionally he reaches out in the middle of the night, shoves his hand down my top and grabs some comport boob. He lets go again almost right away though, it's like he just wants to check they're still there.

leonardofquirm Sun 24-Feb-13 04:52:07

11 mo DS2 is doing the handle thing a bit, DH was amused to see him. I really need to do some nail cutting though, DS2 its fascinated with my face right now and busy clawing me.

DS1 is 3 and stopped feeding at around 2, I noticed recently that he sometimes shoves an arm down my top while I'm helping him get dresses. Must be a comfort boob thing!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now