Fusses over 1st feeds of the day

(7 Posts)
DangerMousey Mon 28-Jan-13 13:26:40

My 7wo DS is the same! Bottles get better as the day goes on. No advice I am afraid but lots of empathy. It's horrid when you know they must be hungry but they don't wanna take their bottle :-(

That is just the same as us! I really do not have a morning baby! grin

preggersshock Mon 28-Jan-13 12:51:11

11am feed worked a treat she polished whole bottle off & then went straight down for a nap (which is a 1st!), just need to sorted that 7am feed out now grin

preggersshock Mon 28-Jan-13 08:11:46

Glad it's not just us! smile

preggersshock Mon 28-Jan-13 08:11:00

*apologies for all typos, autocorrect on iPad... Grr!

No advice, just wanted to say my 19 wo is exactly the same. I thought it was just us, as I can't eat well in a morning. So ill be very interested in the advice you get. smile

preggersshock Mon 28-Jan-13 08:05:18

My 13 WO DD fusses over her 1st 2 feeds of the day taking about 130ml max (this is a battle in itself), she is a fab sleeper, goes to bed about 7-30 dream feed at 10pm & I wake her up at 7am for her 1st feed, second one at 10 although today I am going to try pushing it back to 11 to see if this helps.

Her afternoon/evening feeds she takes really well, (we had been doing a 1pm, 4pm, 7pm however pushing back 10am to 11 will jen we'll do a 2pm, 5pm and 7pm from today, loosely based on gina ford routine) how can I get her to take her morning feeds better? I am sure if I gave up when she are me cues on first two feeds she's have about 50ml!

Any suggestions/advice appreciated thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now