posseting/sickness end in sight?

(10 Posts)
utopian99 Sun 27-Jan-13 10:32:56

It's not for us.. When did yours stop? He's not distressed, is gaining weight really well and it's not projectile, it's just that i'm getting a bit hacked off with permanently chucked up on. (selfish mummy)

leedy Sun 27-Jan-13 12:16:21

I am watching with interest - DS1 wasn't an urper but DS2 is. I thought it had eased off recently (he's nearly 11 weeks) but then he got a cold and the combination of (I assume) swallowing snot and coughing has resulted in a couple of spectacular spews/laundryfests. He seems perfectly happy about it -the other day he completely soaked me and then beamed delightedly as if to say YAY LOOK WHAT I DID MUM - but yes, I too tire of being vommed on.

utopian99 Sun 27-Jan-13 17:39:41

Anyone?

StuntNun Sun 27-Jan-13 19:34:09

Sorry we're still going strong at 10 weeks - about five possess after each feed. I'm hoping it will stop at three months old.

AndBingoWasHisNameOh Sun 27-Jan-13 19:37:43

For us it started to slowly improve from about 4.5 months and then more from 6 months when weaning started (may be coincidence). Almost all gone by 7-8 months

AndBingoWasHisNameOh Sun 27-Jan-13 19:43:45

For us it started to slowly improve from about 4.5 months and then more from 6 months when weaning started (may be coincidence). Almost all gone by 7-8 months

onedaysandy Sun 27-Jan-13 19:47:04

With DS it ended quite suddenly at 5 months. He started sitting up at that point so perhaps that was why.

DoingTheSwanThing Mon 28-Jan-13 11:13:55

Settling a bit at just 6m (not eaten any significant solids yet). We're no longer putting on 3 bibs at a time grin

Curtsey Mon 28-Jan-13 11:32:03

Almost overnight once solids started grin And, oh, the relief...You WILL get to wear the same clothes all day again, I promise!

utopian99 Thu 31-Jan-13 03:46:13

Hmm, so 5 months to go maybe?

The doctor now says reflux and has given infant gaviscon but even if I get it down him it doesn't stay as he chucks it up again with the next feed..

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now