feeding tips please? (formula)

(6 Posts)
tinkletinklestar Fri 25-Jan-13 03:28:39

Am using dr browns bottles that we used for dd1, although im not sure they are really working.

I forgot how hard the new born phase is :-(

saycheeeeeese Thu 24-Jan-13 07:29:08

Sorry didn't mean to post twice smile

PetiteRaleuse Thu 24-Jan-13 07:29:01

Regular winding is the best thing to do so sounds like you're doing it right. I use avent bottles and they work OK for us. DD2's spitting up lasted about eight weeks, and then gradually reduced.

saycheeeeeese Thu 24-Jan-13 07:28:42

I think winding regularly through the feed is a good idea, what bottles are you using? Dr Brown's were a life saver for me they made a big difference.

I would ditch the infacol and use dentinox, its much better!

saycheeeeeese Thu 24-Jan-13 07:21:25

I think winding regularly through the feed is a good idea, what bottles are you using? Dr Brown's were a life saver for me they made a big difference.

I would ditch the infacol and use dentinox, its much better!

tinkletinklestar Thu 24-Jan-13 00:25:45

Do you have a technique when bottle feeding?

Ive just started dd on cow and gate comfort with colief & infacol as she has awful wind problems, she is taking 4oz over an hour, I stop her after each half ounce to try get some wind up as other wise she pukes.

Wind is proving a nightmare and I really dont want this to last 3 months like it did with dd1!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now