Hard lump under nipple..

(5 Posts)
preggersshock Fri 25-Jan-13 18:19:18

P.s never did give up expressing... Couldn't do it :-)

preggersshock Fri 25-Jan-13 18:16:51

Thanks for your concern, been to docs now... Abscess! Antibiotics first & then take it from there x

SanneSannes Fri 25-Jan-13 08:46:09

Please go to the GP and have it checked out, at least then you know for sure what's going on.

JiltedJohnsJulie Fri 25-Jan-13 00:03:38

Don't know sorry, hopefully this will bump for you and somebody will be along soon......

preggersshock Wed 23-Jan-13 23:56:47

I am mixed feeding DD, expressed milk and FF, (or at least I was until today, very sad & guilt ridden about it but only producing about 1 once of milk a time & now DD is in a 7PM bedtime routine I have less time with her & don't want to waste a previous second of it expressing especially as I am getting such a small amount and supplementing difference with formula anyway!), that's another story though!

My question today is .... Yesterday I noticed I have a very hard, large lump under my right nipple, I thought in trying to BF I had experienced very hurdle (thrush, mastitis, blocked ducts, cracked nipples) however this is a new one.., is it normal or am I off to docs again tomorrow ? hmm

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now