Lactation consultant in SE London

(8 Posts)
Lostonthemoors Thu 24-Jan-13 12:30:58

Stiffy a really good place you could also ask for a referral would be your local LLL group, as the leaders there will know of lactation consultants that work in your area.

StiffyByng Thu 24-Jan-13 12:29:24

Thank you. I THINK she was the nice one at the tongue tie clinic, who was very supportive. The photo looks familiar.

Iggly Wed 23-Jan-13 18:35:54
Iggly Wed 23-Jan-13 18:35:19

I used Ann Dobson. Very good diagnosed it immediately and snipped it there and then!

26milesofcbeebies Wed 23-Jan-13 16:56:24

Thank you thanks

StiffyByng Wed 23-Jan-13 16:29:39

Not at all. She's called Anna Cannon and she's based in Streatham. Really lovely and works through the NHS too. She's got a website. Good luck!

26milesofcbeebies Wed 23-Jan-13 16:24:44

I have just posted something similar! (see the thread asking for twins bfing support).
Would you mind giving me the details of the person you saw before? Feel free to pm me if you'd rather.
Good luck!

StiffyByng Wed 23-Jan-13 16:07:34

Can anyone recommend a lactation consultant working in SE London? Preferably a tongue tie practitioner too. I have IGT and want to get pre-natal advice, to continue post birth. My first child had a posterior tongue tie and I'd also like someone that could diagnose it and treat it in my second if necessary. I had a bad experience with the clinic at King's, so want to avoid it. I saw an excellent one in a breastfeeding cafe last time but she doesn't do tongue tie.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now