Tommee Tippee Electric Breast Pump

(2 Posts)
JiltedJohnsJulie Wed 16-Jan-13 22:12:07

Not having instructions is pretty poor. Take it back and insist on what you want, whether its a replacement or a refund smile

jrwoods Wed 16-Jan-13 22:07:22

I purchased one of the above from tesco for £50 (half price) got home and tried it out to find that there was no suction, I can hear the motor but felt nothing and I could not express any milk.
I thought this might be due to the time of day as I usually express in the morning but after a couple of minutes nothing happened and I went back to the hand pump and managed to express milk.
Does the electric one take a while to work? Start 'sucking'
I think I may have bought a duff that someone had returned, there was no instructions in the box. The electric cable was untidy. I am going to return it but unsure if they will take it if I say I've tried it out.
Just to mention - all the TT electric pumps were on offer so I don't think it was reduced because of the missing instructions and poor packaging. Any advice on how long the pump takes to get going would be appreciated. Not sure if I gave up too early! Thanks xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now