Tommee Tippee Electric Breast Pump

(2 Posts)
jrwoods Wed 16-Jan-13 22:07:22

I purchased one of the above from tesco for £50 (half price) got home and tried it out to find that there was no suction, I can hear the motor but felt nothing and I could not express any milk.
I thought this might be due to the time of day as I usually express in the morning but after a couple of minutes nothing happened and I went back to the hand pump and managed to express milk.
Does the electric one take a while to work? Start 'sucking'
I think I may have bought a duff that someone had returned, there was no instructions in the box. The electric cable was untidy. I am going to return it but unsure if they will take it if I say I've tried it out.
Just to mention - all the TT electric pumps were on offer so I don't think it was reduced because of the missing instructions and poor packaging. Any advice on how long the pump takes to get going would be appreciated. Not sure if I gave up too early! Thanks xx

JiltedJohnsJulie Wed 16-Jan-13 22:12:07

Not having instructions is pretty poor. Take it back and insist on what you want, whether its a replacement or a refund smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now