One boob bigger than the other...

(4 Posts)
5madthings Wed 16-Jan-13 11:31:24

I had this, my right side was always bigger then my left.

You could try feeding more in the otherwise to even it out.

Anyway it settled down and I am pleased to report that after over nine years if breeding that my breasts returned to normal afterwards, perhasps not as 'full' as they were but certainly no size difference smile

lizroseyoung Wed 16-Jan-13 11:27:52

Currently feeding my 2 week old and already one breast is larger than the other; just seems to produce more milk! Perhaps express the smaller one to stimulate milk production and therefore increase size??

JiltedJohnsJulie Wed 16-Jan-13 09:13:17

Not really sure on that one sorry, I was lopsided at that stage with DS but he definitely preferred one side. Have you tried one of the bfing helplines?

femmeaufoyer Wed 16-Jan-13 08:40:15

I am ebf my 5 week old. It's going very well. But the right boob is significantly bigger than the left. It's as though it's producing more milk although i know my DS is happy feeding from either side so the left is producing milk too. I bf my DD 3.5 years ago and didn't have this problem and usually my boobs are the same size. Will it settle down and will they go back to normal once I stop bfing? I feel very lopsided!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now