Cluster feeding

(3 Posts)
LaCiccolina Sun 30-Dec-12 14:10:11

U will notice it decline over the next few weeks. Then there will be a growth spurt and it restarts it then drops off. I kind of stop noticing it around months 4-5. Individual though so could be shorter for u.

Evenings back?! Dreadfully sory but could be a while there. I don't remember feeling I had evenings back til about a year old.

BumbleBee2011 Sun 30-Dec-12 13:59:46

Can't remember the exact weeks/intervals but I think cluster feeding is normal at this age, I think they just mean there's a growth spurt going on? Someone else will probably be more informative smile

I wouldn't worry, but it can be quite a drain - just make sure you're looking after yourself as well. It'll pass soon, hang in there!

ellesabe Sun 30-Dec-12 13:50:33

Any idea what age this could stop? Dd2 is 7wo and feeding every hour in the evenings. I'm quite looking forward to having my evenings back and am hoping that someone can help me to see the light af the end if the tunnel smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now