SMA staydown, how quickly does it work?

(3 Posts)
rogersmellyonthetelly Tue 04-Dec-12 21:02:24

The basic idea is that the milk is thicker so less likely to come back up, so should work pretty quickly. If you have a real puker on your hands you will need to keep them upright or as near as you can get to it for at least half an hour after a feed to give the stomach chance to empty a bit. They may also sleep better on an incline with the cot/Moses basket raised up about 3 inches at the head end.

ZuleikaD Tue 04-Dec-12 08:29:39

Some babies are just sickers. You can try keeping your baby upright for a while after feeds, but tbh that never worked with my champion posseters.

alisonmcg Mon 03-Dec-12 21:17:10

Hi

Sorry if this has been asked loads of times! I was wondering if anyone here successfully used SMA staydown to stop their baby being sick ALL the time and if so how long before it started to work?

Only given my LO a couple of bottles so far so not expecting it to be working yet but just wondering when it should start to take effect if it's going to?

Thanks!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now