graduated / measuring sippy cup or beaker?

(5 Posts)
McBaby Thu 15-Nov-12 14:24:52

The basic tommee tipper one has marks on it.

ZuleikaD Thu 15-Nov-12 07:06:17

Just use cow's milk - formula is no better for them by this stage, also by 14 months you don't need milk 'feeds' as such. Milk is just a drink now, and she can have as much as she needs with meals - you can drop the bottles.

vodkaanddietirnbru Wed 14-Nov-12 20:58:18

I agree, just use cows milk and then you dont need to measure out anything.

ceeveebee Wed 14-Nov-12 20:49:47

Could you not just use cows milk now she is over 12 months old?

If not for some reason, I am pretty sure the tommee tippee basic ones have ml measurements on the side. Or you could put the beaker on the scales if your scales measure ml?

MareMeva Wed 14-Nov-12 20:39:49

My 14 month old has been drinking water from a sippy cup at mealtimes for months but still has mid-morning and evening milk from a bottle. I want to eliminate bottles and switch to a sippy cup (I went from booby to bottle because I thought boob to sippy cup was too much of a jump) for milk feeds as well, but I can't find a graduated one. If I am making up formula, I'll have to measure the water in a bottle and then pour it into the cup. Don't see the point! Can anyone tell me where I can get a lidded cup with a measure on the side? Thanks.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now