Calling All Bloggers!

(1 Post)
HobbyNetwork Mon 18-Jul-16 15:59:53

Hello There!

We have been searching the internet for people blogging about different hobbies and we would like to talk to you!

I would like to let you know about a new online magazine launching later this month. One that is totally unique and that will attract people from all walks of life. Introducing Hobby Network!

Before I go any further, I take great pleasure in informing you if you work for us, you will receive full recognition and you can link to your own blog too!

There are separate 'hubs' in the site, each dedicated to one hobby, this could be a hub that you manage and run yourself.

We already have a great number of editors and you could be one today!

We cover all startup costs so you don't have to pay a penny... ever!

You get to manage your own page which forms part of our central hub.

You will receive an unprecedented cut of all advertising sales made on your page, even though we will make the sales! You will also have the opportunity to work with brands both locally and nationally.

This is an incredible opportunity to join our network of editors, if you are a blogger about a hobby or just love blogging, get in touch, we'd love to hear from you!

If you like the sound of this just as much as we do, please drop us an email at: hobbynetwork@hotmail.com

I hope to hear from you soon!

Many Thanks

William Hale
Founder - Managing Partner
Hobby Network

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now