Call-out for tech-savvy mums

(6 Posts)
JessMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 15-Nov-13 09:48:49

International Digital Research agency Mavens of London is recruiting on behalf of one of their clients for participants for a workshop. This is what they have to say:

"We're looking for 4 digital expert mums to take part in a 1-day workshop on exciting new consumer propositions in Parsons Green, London on Sunday the 24th of November from 12.30 pm to 6pm. Each of the workshop participants will be getting a financial remuneration (£250) for their contribution.

We are looking for mums who are into new mobile apps and live their life around mobile; heavy users of apps such as Halo cab app, park at my house, rail time app, Whatsapp, Toptable, Shazam etc.
- Two mums with kids aged 2-8 who are super digitally savvy and not necessarily wealthy.
- Two mums with teenage kids (aged 12-15) who are super digitally savvy and again not wealthy.

If you'd like to take part in the workshop, please send an email to with the details of the profile you see fit and a short introduction explaining why you think you are the right person.

All candidates will also need to go through a screening process to make sure they fit the criteria.

We'll be in touch with those selected soon."

What relevance is my income?

Paula1960 Tue 24-Dec-13 20:17:57

Hi I'm new to this site and I need some help. I've moved to a new house and plan to put CCTV in the living room kitchen and my sons bedroom.
Can I only watch it currently or can I watch old footage and if so how long ago.

Littlefish Tue 24-Dec-13 20:31:58

Paula - you need to start a new thread of your own, possibly in the DIY section. There may be a tech section too.

ouryve Tue 24-Dec-13 20:37:04

Squirted - I suspect they're looking for people who can't necessarily afford to just buy something on impulse, just because it's shiny, without doing their research first.

princesspoet Thu 01-May-14 11:11:06

Would've love too! Then I remembered I'll be 3 wks post partum!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now