MNers in need of a confidence boost - we need your help! Have you got a big event coming up and you want tips on how to feel at your best? Please post your Qs for the Boots Feel Good Forum - voucher to be won

(30 Posts)
TheOtherHelenMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 04-Apr-13 18:03:06

On the forthcoming Boots Feel Good Forum show, we will have confidence expert Emma Kenny on hand to discuss how the right attitude can help you look and feel your best.

Would you like advice on how to feel more confident? Do you have a major event coming up, like a job interview? Or a wedding? And you want tips on how to look and feel your best? We're going to be covering confidence and make up tips on the show (rather than fashion-based advice!) so please post any questions you've got here.

Everyone who posts a Q on this thread will be entered into a prize draw to win a £50 Boots voucher.

We're also looking for MNers to ask Qs about make up for our show expert Daniel Sandler - please hop over to this thread if you have any make up/beauty Qs you'd like to ask - voucher to be won there too!

You can listen to the best bits of all the shows via our pop-out player here and you can also find more info here.

Thanks
MNHQ

Estherbelle Sun 07-Apr-13 23:32:58

I'm a musician and perform on stage a lot, often under harsh lighting - I want makeup that will define my features, without making me look like a clown...any ideas?

SpaceMonkeyMafia Mon 08-Apr-13 00:15:25

I am getting married this year. I am very shy and not good at being sociable, but I want to be gracious for my guests and thank them for coming without turning into a stuttering, blushing mess!

TheOtherHelenMumsnet (MNHQ) Sun 14-Apr-13 19:04:54

Hi all - thanks for posting on this thread - just letting you know that the show is on air right now! 7-8pm on Real Radio and 8-9pm on Smooth Radio. Please do tune in to hear MNers' Qs about confidence and make up answered. If you post what you think of the show on this thread then you'll be entered into a prize draw to win a £50 Boots voucher. Thanks!

TheOtherHelenMumsnet (MNHQ) Sun 14-Apr-13 22:04:26

Me again! Just wanted to let you know that Daniel Sandler has answered some of the questions posted on this thread - please take a gander over here!

TheOtherHelenMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 16-Apr-13 10:23:47

Thanks to everyone who posted on this thread - I'm pleased to say that the winner of the prize draw is my2chinagirlsandme - congrats - you've won a £50 Boots voucher!

I'll PM you to get your details

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now