See what other MNers and experts Jo Frost and Dr Ellie Cannon had to say on the first Boots Feel Good Forum

(7 Posts)
TheOtherHelenMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 11-Mar-13 09:56:21

We hope lots of you tuned in to the Boots Feel Good Forum on Real & Smooth Radio (the radio show Mumsnetters are contributing to) on Sunday night. If you missed it, you can listen to the best bits from the show and find out more info on the topics covered here.

The show was the first in a series presented by Kate Thornton (mum to DS aged 4) and it was all about making your family feel good. The show featured MNers calling in with questions for Supernanny Jo Frost and Dr Ellie Cannon, such as how to deal with toddler temper tantrums to skin conditions and diet.

Further info on the topics covered can be found here, including:

~ Jo Frost and Dr Ellie Cannon top tips on maintaining a happy and healthy family
~ A feature article on children's health issues, covering healthy eating, children's supplements, and how to support your child's concentration levels
~ A round up of Mumsnetters' tips and queries on the topic

Please take a look (and listen) and let us know what you think!

Coming up on this week's show - Feeling Good Inside and Out, which will focus on how to get you feeling more body confident as well as suggesting steps you can take to get in shape this spring. We'll have psychologist Dr Linda Papadopoulos and personal trainer Matt Roberts on hand to answer your questions. If you want to post a question or comment on this topic, please visit this thread.

Please note that your comments may be used by the Boots Feel Good Forum in advertising but your MN nickname won't appear.

Thanks
MNHQ

The views/content expressed within this forum are those of the participants and not those of Boots UK Limited or its agents

LineRunner Wed 13-Mar-13 22:15:39

May I just say Dr Ellie Cannon is a fabulous name. grin

MoYerBoat Fri 15-Mar-13 22:08:02

Jo Frost is an expert? hmm

sillyoldfool Sat 16-Mar-13 01:18:06

What is Jo Frost an expert in?

blondieminx Sat 16-Mar-13 20:01:59

Mmh slightly snarky sounding responses on Jo Frost. Bit unnecessary. I've really found her books helpful.

MoYerBoat Sun 17-Mar-13 11:15:51

Snarky? We're asking what she is an expert in.

I hope MN is getting some good ££££ for this .... I really feel that MN is selling itself very short.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now