Did you tune in to the Boots Feel Good Forum tonight? Let us know what you thought or listen to the best bits from the show

(14 Posts)
duchesse Wed 13-Mar-13 21:31:13

Thought you'd say that! It's just that you were definitely mnetting at work from early in the morning to really quite late at night on Monday!

OliviaMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 13-Mar-13 20:29:50

duchesse

Does OliviaMumsnet actually ever sleep? Or are you a robot?

LOL Sleep is for the weak. grin

missorinoco Wed 13-Mar-13 20:15:39

It works now.

The show was easy listening and non patronising. No girl cursh here, but I admired Kate Thornton for saying her child had more than one piece of cake a week, which came across as the recommended amount. I lost my empathy, if that's the word, with Ellie Cannon, before the show started when I discovered she wrote for the Mail.

Get Gwyneth on there to defend her no carbs for kids strategy. That would be interesting.

missorinoco Wed 13-Mar-13 19:37:07

Thanks. I am trying it in Firefox. It now keeps up the icon with the duration of the recording on, but sets it at 0. (As in 00.00/00.00)

Maybe it's personal, I'm beyond salvation!

TheOtherHelenMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 12-Mar-13 11:25:31

missorinoco - there's a technical issue with the player in internet explorer 7 and 8 - could you try it in safari or chrome or firefox instead perhaps?

duchesse Mon 11-Mar-13 22:27:18

Does OliviaMumsnet actually ever sleep? Or are you a robot?

OliviaMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 11-Mar-13 22:15:13

Try again miss orinoco ?

missorinoco Mon 11-Mar-13 20:28:18

I can't get the podcast to work. It flashes a play bar to the left of the play button as it opens, then the bar goes, and the play button is redundant. Anyone else having this problem?

gazzalw Mon 11-Mar-13 11:41:20

Thanks Helen!

TheOtherHelenMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 11-Mar-13 10:17:15

Hi gazzalw - you can listen again to the best bits from last night's show here and read more info about the topics covered here

Please do have a listen everyone!

gazzalw Mon 11-Mar-13 07:03:58

Sorry totally forgot about it...am wondering whether it coinciding with a lot of children's bedtimes will mean that its target audience are otherwise engaged?

iYawn Sun 10-Mar-13 19:40:26

Anyone else listening? I have to admit to a bit of a girl crush on Kate Thornton.

iYawn Sun 10-Mar-13 19:18:02

Just tuning in now - found the radio section on my sky box
Wondering what Mumsnetters sound like.

TheOtherHelenMumsnet (MNHQ) Sun 10-Mar-13 11:20:02

As you may have seen already here, we've been asking MNers to contribute to the Boots Feel Good Forum, which aired tonight on Real (7-8pm) & Smooth (8-9pm) Radio.

This week we talked about how to make your family feel good with our experts Supernanny Jo Frost and GP Dr Ellie Cannon. The show focused on the questions some of you posted here earlier this week. You can find out more info about the show and listen again to the best bits here.

There's expert advice, top tips, MNers calling in with their child health questions. We hope lots of you listened to the full show or will listen again to the best bits and tell us what you think on this thread - we'd love to hear from you!

Please note that your comments may be used by the Boots Feel Good Forum in advertising but your MN nickname won't appear.

Thanks everyone
MNHQ

The views/content expressed within this forum are those of the participants and not those of Boots UK Limited or its agents

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now