*Christmas Poems For Children*

(1 Post)
ADV: Geo1975 Fri 21-Oct-16 10:15:08

'Christmas Poems For Children' is a delightful new poetry book by Hertfordshire Dad, George Stanworth.

The book contains 24 seasonal poems, and is suitable for children of all ages.

Poems include 'If Christmas Was A Spaceship', 'I Jumped Into A Christmas Card', I Want A Sledge With Wings On', 'An Alien Took My Christmas Tree', and 'I Love You Mum'.

The book costs just £3 on Amazon and can be found at the following link:-

www.amazon.co.uk/Christmas-Poems-Children-George-Stanworth/dp/1539323463/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1477037927&sr=8-2&keywords=christmas+poems+for+children

George is married to Carrie, and is a father to a 5 year old daughter plus a 9 year old step-son.
George is therefore used to being humiliated in all board games,

George is also the author of satirical poetry books including 'Short Funny Love Poems' and 'A Floristry of Palpitations'. More information about these books can be found on his website of www.shortfunnypoems.co.uk

George has also been a recent finalist in the Lyrics Only section of the UK Songwriting Contest and is available to write bespoke serious or whimsical poems for weddings, birthdays, christenings etc.

Please contact me at gs1975@hotmail.co.uk for further details.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now