Please don't promote book giveaways here. If you'd like to discuss book giveaways on Mumsnet, contactus@mumsnet.com

If you've read The Victoria Letters, let us know your feedback on the book - post by 3 January for a chance to win £100 Love2shop voucher

(8 Posts)
SorchaMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 16-Nov-16 15:36:54

Were you gripped by ITV's Victoria? Intrigued by the life and letters of this fascinating royal? Then this is the giveaway is for you - we've got 50 copies of the show's official companion The Victoria Letters! Find out more.

In The Victoria Letters, Helen Rappaport delves into the private writings of the young Queen Victoria, painting a vivid picture of the life of one of England's greatest monarchs. Full of beautiful photography from the series and original images from the era, this book allows us an inside look at the girl behind the Queen.

We ask all the giveaway winners to share their thoughts about the book on this discussion thread. But you don't have to have won a free copy - anyone who has read The Victoria Letters can post their feedback here (and you can buy the book now).

If you've read The Victoria Letters, post your feedback on the book by 3 January to be entered into a prize draw to win a £100 Love2shop voucher.

This giveaway is sponsored by HarperCollins

blitzgirl Fri 18-Nov-16 19:37:59

Done! Loved the show and was fascinated by the Victorian era at school, so this is right up my street!

highlandcoo Sat 19-Nov-16 00:33:42

Would love to receive a copy! Victorian fiction is my absolute favourite .. I focused on it for my MA and enjoyed studying the history of the period at the same time. This book sounds excellent.

FoxInABox Thu 24-Nov-16 23:18:07

Loved the series, I adored history at school and would love to know more about queen Victoria.

remroux89 Sat 03-Dec-16 13:17:59

Received my prize copy today. Can't wait to start reading it!

booface Sun 04-Dec-16 21:34:20

So pleased to receive my prize copy yesterday! Really looking to curling up by the fire and reading it! Loved the TV series and eager to learn more about Queen Vitoria.

booface Thu 08-Dec-16 07:48:12

So I've started my copy! It is really interesting to see the background to what we heard about in the TV series. Fascinating to read young Victoria's own words in here letters and also learn about her childhood at Kensington Palace. Anyone else started the book?

henryscatoscar Thu 08-Dec-16 11:03:38

what a great book! got a free copy but would definitely have bought one. its of great quality and a cracking read. We both watched the TV series and really got into it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now