Please don't promote book giveaways here. If you'd like to discuss book giveaways on Mumsnet, contactus@mumsnet.com

Have you read Strangers by Paul Finch? Post your feedback on the book by 8 November for a chance to win a £100 Love2Shop voucher!

(4 Posts)
UrsulaMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 19-Sep-16 10:45:37

Paul Finch, the no.1 bestselling author of Hunted and Stalkers, has written an even darker thriller. PC Lucy Clayburn has to delve into the criminal underworld to track down a brutal serial killer, but she's about to discover that going undercover is the most dangerous work there is.

Apply to win one of 50 free copies now. This giveaway ends on 27 September.

We ask all winners to share their thoughts about the book on this discussion thread. However, you don't have to win a free copy to take part in the discussion - anyone who has read Strangers can post their feedback.

Everyone who posts their feedback on the book by 8 November will be entered into a prize draw to win a £100 Love2shop voucher.

This giveaway is sponsored by Harper Collins

whatwoulddexterdo Sun 25-Sep-16 19:55:09

Looks great

FeralBeryl Tue 27-Sep-16 13:18:50

Ooh I nearly picked this up in tesco the other night until a child distracted me angry
Entered

Persistentdonor Sat 01-Oct-16 17:21:31

Oh Goody!
I have received a copy of "Strangers" today, many thanks.
Looking forward to get into it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now