Please don't promote book giveaways here. If you'd like to discuss book giveaways on Mumsnet, contactus@mumsnet.com

Have you read I Found You by Lisa Jewell? Post feedback by 18 October for chance to win a £100 Love2Shop voucher!

(19 Posts)
SorchaMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 25-Jul-16 15:49:00

After Lily's husband fails to return from work, the police inform her that the man she's just married never even existed. At the other end of the country, single mother Alice stumbles upon a man who can't remember his own name...

We're giving away 50 copies of bestselling author Lisa Jewell's new novel to Mumsnetters who want to read and share their thoughts about it on this discussion. Go to the giveaway page to find out more about the book and apply for a free copy.

You don't have to win a free copy to take part in the discussion. Anyone who has read I Found You can post their feedback here. If you miss out on a free one, you can buy a copy. All who post feedback before 18 October will be entered into a prize draw to win a £100 Love2shop voucher. The giveaway ends on Monday 1 August so apply now!

This giveaway is sponsored by Penguin Random House

OhNoNotMyBaby Mon 25-Jul-16 16:40:01

Sounds like a great book to take on holiday and immerse myself into with a glass or two of wine.... yes please.

Mycatsabastard Mon 25-Jul-16 16:44:12

Love Lisa Jewell. Hope I get lucky

Sofie88 Wed 27-Jul-16 23:09:31

Sounds like a great book! Love a good read for the summer grin

LindseyandMatthew Fri 26-Aug-16 09:11:51

Can't wait for mine to arrive, is anyone else still waiting?

aspella Fri 26-Aug-16 09:44:24

Good morning Lindseyandmatthew. I'm still waiting for the book to arrive. I sent an email to Sorcha on Wednesday to let her know but I've not had a response yet.

LindseyandMatthew Fri 02-Sep-16 00:13:25

Yes aspella I've emailed too, still really looking forward to reading the book when it arrives

boo2410 Fri 09-Sep-16 18:52:10

I haven't received my copy yet either. I too love Lisa Jewell and am really looking forward to reading it. Any update yet Mumsnet? Not that I'm impatient at allgrin grin. I've emailed Sorcha too and am awaiting a response.

LindseyandMatthew Fri 09-Sep-16 19:10:55

I emailed again yesterday, not that we are really looking forward to reading this or anything ha ha

FernieB Wed 14-Sep-16 16:16:19

Anyone received their copy of this yet?

boo2410 Wed 14-Sep-16 16:54:49

Not had one here!

Susan74 Wed 14-Sep-16 23:12:08

I love Lisa Jewell so bought this as soon as it came out. It's a great book and a fab story. Don't want to give anything away if you haven't received your books yet but it'll be worth the wait ladies!! Enjoy xxx

LindseyandMatthew Thu 15-Sep-16 09:30:36

Still not got mine, starting to give up hope now

SorchaMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 16-Sep-16 16:45:55

Hi all - big apologies that you haven't received these books yet. The publisher had a delay but they've been re-sent them. You should receive them end of next week latest. Sorry again and thanks for being patient - I know you're all looking forward to reading it!

LindseyandMatthew Fri 16-Sep-16 17:16:21

Thanks sorcha!

Theimpossiblegirl Wed 21-Sep-16 13:03:12

Has anyone got their copy yet? I'm nearly at the end of my current read.
smile

boo2410 Wed 21-Sep-16 14:18:59

Nope, not yet. Did get an email last week (I think) from Sorcha saying they would be despatched soon. I've still got half a book left to read so hopefully by the time I've finished it will turn up!!

LindseyandMatthew Fri 23-Sep-16 15:57:05

Nope not got mine either

dalek Sat 24-Sep-16 16:18:20

Anyone got theirs yet?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now