Please don't promote book giveaways here. If you'd like to discuss book giveaways on Mumsnet, contactus@mumsnet.com

Book Giveaway: Shaun the Sheep Tales From Mossy Bottom Farm: The Flock Factor

(5 Posts)
ChrissieMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 09-Feb-15 17:32:53

Leader of the flock, Shaun the Sheep is starring in a baa-rilliant new series of stories, perfect for children aged 5+.

Walker Books are giving Mumsnetters the chance to win one of 25 copies of Tales From Mossy Bottom Farm: The Flock Factor, plus a Mossy Bottom poster. Click here to find out more and apply for a free copy.

Don't forget, if you're lucky enough to receive a copy of The Flock Factor we do ask that you tell us what you think about it on the thread below or write a review here.

chevronstripes Tue 10-Feb-15 12:40:44

Hi, really glad I found this as I have 2 big Shaun fans at home. It looks a fun story - hope we get picked. Thanks

DuchessofMalfi Mon 16-Feb-15 08:46:03

Hope I'm not too late - just spotted this.

Took the DC to see the new Shaun the Sheep movie yesterday and they loved it. They are huge fans of Shaun smile

yummum120 Fri 20-Feb-15 13:39:41

Done

DuchessofMalfi Sat 02-May-15 19:52:48

Completely forgot to say thank you for DS's book. Will read and review shortly smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now