Please don't promote book giveaways book giveaways here. If you'd like to discuss book giveaways on Mumsnet, contactus@mumsnet.com

Hector Trogg's Perfect World by Paul Booth Book Giveaway

(9 Posts)
ChrissieMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 26-Aug-14 11:26:51

When Hector receives an inheritance, his daydreams become a reality - but this impulsive boy causes more damage and destruction than the assassins that now pursue him, and his annoying sister often turns out to be the hero.

Packed with accident and adventure, this hilarious story about a schoolboy who daydreams of aerial dogfights and tank battles is great for pre-teens and teenagers.

We've got 50 copies of Paul Booth's action-packed story to give away this week. Click here to find out more and apply for a free copy.

This giveaway is sponsored by Abas UK.

Cataline Tue 26-Aug-14 11:29:44

My DS would love this!

TinaMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 03-Sep-14 15:23:39

Thanks to everyone who applied. This giveaway is now closed, we'll be contacting the winners shortly.

Tina MNHQ

Andrews55 Wed 10-Sep-14 08:48:24

Thrilled to hear that I will be receiving a copy of this book. Many thanks!

ItsNotEasyBeingGreen Wed 10-Sep-14 10:16:09

This has just arrived through my letterbox. It can with an audio version of the book which will be absolutely fab for the car. Thank you MN. I look forward to reading it to my son.

MunchkinMama Wed 10-Sep-14 22:05:10

We just got ours today as well, looking forward to reading it.

Andrews55 Fri 12-Sep-14 15:04:54

Thanks for our copy. I look forward to reading it!

lorka Fri 12-Sep-14 15:58:42

Thank you for our copy. My son is looking forward to reading it. smile

still reading as there's been lots on at home but I'll be back to updategrin grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now